A few days after the grand final of Eurovision 2023, we have reported that Cyprus aims choosing the artist for Eurovision 2024 via a national selection.
The selection for Eurovision 2024 will be a joint project between RIK/CyBC (the Cypriot broadcaster) and Panik Records (one of the leading Greek music labels).
Greek presenter Nikos Koklonis revealed some details regarding the Cypriot selection during the show “Kalokairi Yes” on the Greek TV. Based on EurovisionFun report, we can learn more details.
“Fame Story” – All Known Details
- Nikos Koklonis will be the host of the show “Fame Story”.
- The show will probably air in late September 2023 and will end in December 2023 on RIK and the Star Channel
- 15 contestants will participate in the selection.
- The format will include a star academy. Candidates will get lessons on music, dancing, social media, styling, P.R. and more.
- The Cypriot broadcaster will soon finalize the names of coaches and judges on the show. We might encounter some familiar and big names.
- The winner will represent Cyprus at Eurovision 2024 and will also sign a contract with Panik Records
Who would you like to see representing Cyprus at Eurovision 2024?
Andrew Lambrou represented Cyprus at Eurovision 2023 with the song “Break a Broken Heart“.
He ended up in 12th place in the final, with a total of 126 points