Hungary is ready to choose their song for Tel- Aviv as the grand final of A DAL will take place this Saturday, February 23.
At the end of 3 heat round and 2 semi-final shows, these 8 artists made it to the final. Sadly, it was announced today by the Hungarian broadcast that after investigating Petruska‘s “Help Me Out Of Here” accusations of plagiarised Vampire Weekend’s “White Sky”, they have decided to disqualify Petruska from the contest. It was also revealed that the 8th entry to participate on Saturday’s final is “Hozzád bújnék” by Gergő Oláh.
You can compare both tracks yourself :
One of the 8 remaining songs in the contest will be crown A DAL winner on Saturday and will fly to Tel-Aviv to represent Hungary in the 64th Eurovision Song Contest. The winner will be decided by a combination of a televote and a jury panel consists of Beatrice lead singer Feró Nagy, Magna Cum Laude lead singer Misi Mező, composer Miklós Both, and Napoleon Boulevard lead singer Lilla Vincze.
Here are the A DAL 2019 finalists:
- P 19 HU – 00 – Acoustic Planet – Nyári zápor
- P 19 HU – 00 – Bogi Nagy – Holnap
- P 19 HU – 00 – The Middletonz – Roses
- P 19 HU – 00 – Bence Vavra – Szótlanság
- P 19 HU – 00 – Gergő Szekér – Madár, repülj!
- P 19 HU – 00 – Gergő Oláh – Hozzád bújnék
- P 19 HU – 00 – Fatal Error – Kulcs
- P 19 HU – 00 – Joci Pápai – Az én apám
At the Eurovision, Hungary allocated in the first half of semi-final 1 on May 14th, 2019
Share with us your thoughts on ESCBEAT social media
Follow Escbeat on Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, Spotify & AppleMusic to enjoy all the latest tunes from our ESC artists