It is finally time for Norway to have their national final Melodi Grand Prix 2019 (MGP).
Norwegian broadcaster, NRK, revealed in advance the 10 acts that will battle for the honor to represent the country in Israel. among the participants some familiar names to Eurovision fans. Erlend Bratland came 2nd in 2015 MGP with his mega-hit “Thunderstruck”. Carina Dahl participated twice in the contest with “Guns & boys” in 2011 and “Sleepwalking” in 2013. Mørland, of course, represented Norway in Vienna 2015 singing “A Monster Like Me” with Debrah Scarlett and finish 8th in the final. moreover, Tom Hugo, already participated twice in the contest (“Det er du” 2013, and “I like I like I like” 2018) returns for another shot, this time with his band KEiiNO and fav to win by the polls so far. BTW, Ingrid Berg Mehus is Eurovision winner Alexander Rybak ex-girlfriend and see what he have to say about her entry:
- 01 – Chris Medina – We Try
- 02 – D’Sound – Mr. Unicorn
- 03 – Mørland – En livredd mann
- 04 – Anna-Lisa Kumoji – Holla
- 05 – Erlend Bratland – Sing For You
- 06 – Ingrid Berg Mehus – Feel
- 07 – Hank Von Hell – Fake It
- 08 – Carina Dahl – Hold Me Down
- 09 – Adrian Jørgensen – The Bubble
- 10 – KEiiNO – Spirit In The Sky
Do You Have A Favorite To Win?
Join ESCBEAT on Social media and #ShareYourThoughts