The Georgian public broadcaster GPB, has just revealed the names of the ten young singers to compete in the third season of რანინა • Ranina, that will select the Georgian representative for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Warsaw, Poland.
- Sesili Turmanidze (სესილი თურმანიძე)
- Veronika Shamugia (ვერონიკა შამუგია)
- Sandra Gadelia (სანდრა გადელია)
- Rati Gelovani (რატი გელოვანი)
- Gio Gogiashvili (გიო გოგიაშვილი)
- Marita Khvedelidze (მარიტა ხვედელიძე)
- Nikoloz Maghradze (ნიკოლოზ მაღრაძე)
- Shio Kavsadze (შიო კავსაძე)
- Nia Khinchikashvili (ნია ხინჩიკაშვილი)
- Lela Kveniashvili (ლელა კვენიაშვილი)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the show will begin to air around the moth of September and will be in a shorter version than last year. hosting the show will be the famous pianist David Aladashvili and the TV host and actress Lika Evgenidze. In each episode, the jury of experts will score each of the contestants with scores in four categories: voice, acting, artistic and collaborative skills. The show’s will reach it apex with the Top3 made it to the final, there one of them will be win the honor to represent the country on Poland’s big stage.
Last year in Poland it was Giorgi Rostiashvili who represented Georgia and and placed 14th.
The 18th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will stay in Poland as of last winner’s winner Viki Gabor. there 13 countries (confirmed for the moment) will #MoveTheWorld together on the night of November 29th and a new star will be born. Catch up with all the updates about the contest in our special homepage HERE